More news News
The Embassies of Portugal and Kenya in Thailand will organize, on the 30th of May, the “Blue Talk Thailand: Increasing scientific knowledge and developing research capacity and the transfer of marine technology”.
This initiative aims to generate a broad debate on the theme of the Oceans in the context of the preparations for the Second United Nations Ocean Conference, which will take place from June 27 to July 1, in Lisbon, and whose co-hosts are the Portuguese and Kenyan Governments.
This event will take place in digital format, and the agenda will be made available soon, and you can guarantee your presence via email email@example.com
Job Vacancy Notice
Title of post: Administrative and Technical Officer
Starting Salary: 708.68 euros/monthly (plus 3.92 euros lunch support/working day)
1. To perform duties related to secretariat work
2. To perform duties related to consular work
3. To perform duties related to administrative work
4. To perform duties related to receptionist work
5. To perform other duties when and if assigned
Qualifications and requirements:
1. Hold a University Degree or equivalent
2. Fluent in English and Thai languages
3. Residing in Thailand and having a regular fiscal situation (This requirement can be fulfilled during the selection procedure)
How to apply:
Please send a brief letter with the Curriculum Vitae in English to firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to Embassy of Portugal, 26 Bush Lane, Bangrak, 10500 Bangkok
Deadline for application: 9 December 2021
Please follow the link for further information: https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=5238117349537473&id=1212925715390010
The Honorary Consulate in Ho Chi Minh City will be closed from 1 June 2021 till 31 August 2021. All consular services should be requested to the Embassy of Portugal in Bangkok.
Please find the contact info as the following:
26, Bush Lane